Subjects of the processing
person The data controller under the laws in force is the site administrator, Cripto51, who can be contacted through the CONTACTS section (link at the bottom of the page).
Legal basis of the processing
This site deals with data mainly based on user consent. The consent is given by the banner at the bottom of the page, or through the use or consultation of the site, as a conclusive behavior. With the use or consultation of the site, visitors and users approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. Through the communication or service request forms further consents are collected relative to the specific purpose of the service.
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke consent already given at any time (via the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser settings for cookies, or the Contacts link). However, denying consent may result in the inability to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised.
The data for site security and for the prevention of abuse and SPAM, as well as the data for the analysis of site traffic (statistics) in aggregate form, are treated on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller for the protection of the site and of the users themselves. In such cases the user always has the right to oppose the processing of data (see par. User rights).
Purpose of the processing
Purpose The processing of data collected by the site, in addition to the related purposes, instrumental and necessary for the provision of the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
– Statistics (analysis)
Collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the physical person-user of the site, and in no way allow its identification. No consent is required.
Collection of data and information in order to protect the site’s security (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and Users and to prevent or expose fraud or abuse of the website. The data is automatically recorded and may also include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site or cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are periodically deleted. No consent is required.
– Ancillary activities
Communicate the data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service (eg comment boxes), and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistic and other activities on our behalf. Suppliers have access only to the personal data that they need to
perform their duties, and undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process personal data in accordance with current regulations.
– Collected data
data This site collects user data in two ways.
– Data collected in an automated manner
During Users’ browsing the following information can be collected and stored in the server’s log files (hosting) of the site:
- – internet protocol address (IP);
- – browser type;
- – parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- – name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- – date and time of visit;
- – web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
- – possibly the number of clicks.
This data is used for statistical and analysis purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not cross-referenced with any other data.
– Data provided voluntarily
The site may collect other data in case of voluntary use of services by users, such as commenting, communication services (contact forms, comments box), and will be used
exclusively for the provision of the requested service:
- – first name;
- – email address.
Data retention period
time The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiration, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are no further purposes for their preservation.
The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) is kept for 30 days.
The data for analytics purposes (statistics) are stored in aggregate form for 24 months.
Transfer of collected data to third parties
The data collected by the site are generally not supplied to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the supply of a specific service requested by the User; for the execution of security checks or site optimization.
Data transfer to countries outside the EU
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
security We treat visitors ‘/ users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data when they are sent, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information in transit. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of officers involved in the organization of the site or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers).
based on the type of browser used, or to simplify browsing by automating the procedures (eg Login, site language), and finally to analyze the use of the site by visitors.
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
– technical cookies, used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of an electronic communication, to ensure the correct display of the site and navigation within it. Moreover, they allow to distinguish between the various connected users in order to provide a service requested to the user
– analysis cookies, used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are similar to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
– profiling and marketing cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on the behavior of users during browsing, and on interests and consumption habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
choices and obligations
DISABLING COOKIES MAY PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SAME SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
– YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
- – the social buttons of social networks;
- – Google maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox – Microsoft Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge – Google Chrome – Opera – Apple Safari
Please note that generally the tracking of users does not involve identifying the same, unless the User is already registered with the service and is not even already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party at the time of registration for the relevant service (eg Facebook).
The data collected does not allow the personal identification of users, and they are not crossed with other information relating to the same people. They are treated in aggregate form and anonymized (truncated to the last octet). According to a specific agreement (DPA) it is forbidden to Google Inc. (data processor) to cross-reference these data with those obtained from other services.
– Youtube. platform, owned by Google, for sharing videos. Cookies are set when the page containing the embed is accessed, and when the video is started, and do not allow the identification of the User unless he is already logged in to the Google profile.
For the videos on the site, the “advanced privacy (no cookie)” option has been activated, which ensures that YouTube does not store information about visitors unless they voluntarily reproduce the video.
Data collected: number and behavior of users of the service, IP address, information linking visits to the site to the Google account for users already logged in, preferences for viewing videos.
Place of data processing: USA.
– Amazon. e-commerce platform. Cookies are set when the pages containing the embed are accessed, and do not allow the identification of the User unless he is already logged in to the account.
Collected data: number and behavior of users of the service, IP address, information linking visits to the Amazon account for users already logged in, preferences for viewing videos.
Place of data processing: USA.
Social Network Plugin
This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. When you visit a page on our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the social network servers from where the plugin is loaded, which server can track your visit to our website and, if appropriate, associate it with to your social account, in particular if you are connected at the time of the visit or if you have recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record data related to your visit to our website, you must log out of your social account and probably delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
On this site are installed plugins with advanced user privacy protection functions, which do not send cookies or access cookies present on the user’s browser when opening the page but only after clicking on the plugin.
The collection and use of information by such third parties are governed by the respective privacy policies to which you are requested to refer.
choices and obligations according to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) the User can, according to the procedures and within the limits provided for by the current legislation, exercise the rights holders:
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know the origin;
- receive an intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
- in the case of treatment based on consent, to receive at the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor’s page);
- and, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.